Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank you -- it's all I've got

I want to thank all of you who have commented on my blog of late. And, thank you to those signing up to follow my blog for that very special gift.

I have been, and I still am, in a very hard place. Your words have comforted me more than you could know. Its funny, I really don't find it difficult to open up here in this place of absolute wide open public exposure. I find that rather astounding, don't you?

Well, you shouldn't. It is because of you that I feel safe and protected and un-judged. Yes, I know there is no such word (well, in most dictionaries), but there certainly is the feeling. I know that no matter what I say, you will not judge me. I am simply saying how I feel and what I am thinking. Unvarnished, unadulterated, bold faced truth. My truth, anyway, at a given point in time. And, I thank you so much for allowing me that. Somehow it lifts some of the weight of the unending pain and exhaustion.

Your comments don't make the pain go away. They don't refresh the unyielding fatigue. But, they sure do fill me up. They fill me with up with a warmth of support and understanding. They make me smile, they touch my heart. They do revive me to fight thru another minute, hour, day.

So, thank you. Thank you 100 times over for taking the time to leave a little bit of you with me -- to help me persevere, to keep me company, if only for a moment, and to help me lean back from that slippery, dark, deep hole.

Thank you.
me,
CJ

4 comments:

  1. Do you have any advice for a person going for the first time to the doctor with most every fibro symptom there is? My mother has been dxd, and we knew this was possible. Until recently, it never dawned on me what the severe pain could be - I really thought it was the primary immmune deficiency. But, my mother started feeling and found the knots. Will they tell me I'm crazy? Or dope me up? How do they treat this when the flares are unpredictable? I have been afraid to ask anyone else for advice, but I read your comment on my blog, so I thought I would ask you how this all goes. And, when will the pain stop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CJ just came back by to give you a ((((CJ)))) hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Celia,
    Please see my post today. My comment was too large to be posted here.

    Fondly,
    CJ

    ReplyDelete